Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Draft Letter to London Beth Din Posted on: 4/28 9:29:33
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Avatar establishing Divine Right - As the return of king David, Yeshua, Zion/Zan.

Sent from Heaven, with advanced religious info since young - where this is prophesied globally before Judgement Day.

Fulfilled multiple prophecies in the Bible before any knowledge on it.

I appointed 7th Beggar a Jewish professor of Kabbalah 18 years ago, to inform his religious experts of info that could prevent Armegeddon, and thus to save the Middle East; yet he has refused, and instead has asked for a date of Israel's destruction - in an attempt to debunk all our claims.

Over the last 18 years I've shared with 7th where the New Testament was ordained to be purposefully corrupted by the Pharasaic authors (John, Paul, Simon petros), to manipulate what Yeshua tried to fix.

7th instead of get Jewish experts, has got his friends Olam Chesed Yibaneh & Rav Zombie to mock the whole thing.

Questions

Do we have any legal rights to defend the Jewish people & humanity, since 7th & his friends have said that they will witness in court that he has said, "Though he is aware that billions of people will die if he ignores prophecy, he doesn't believe what I've stated, unless experts confirm it."?

If it is provable from the world's religious prophecy that I've been sent from Heaven, to try to avoid global destruction, can the Jewish courts establish their own prophetic fulfilment? - Especially when the office of Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis rejected the offer to save humanity.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: Draft Letter to London Beth Din Posted on: 4/29 7:44:03
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Questions

Based on that we can show within the Bible, and early Christian Church history (Ebionites), it is clear that as a Divine ambassador we can prove that the Rabbis purposefully corrupted the original Gospel, to rewrite it for the Gentiles; this has been defamation of character, and since prophecy says God has a legal right to destroy those who've lied to humanity, I request your help in rectifying the situation.

The alternative to not fixing this situation will be Armegeddon, and then Betelgeuse will be going supernova; where after God will only resurrect those on our Messianic Guestlist.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post