Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
Re: The Meaning of Life Posted on: 2005/6/2 22:36
=->qOLOp
So what is the meaning or purpose of that, if that is what life is?
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
avyakt7
Re: The Meaning of Life Posted on: 2005/6/3 1:26
Just popping in
what is the meaning of one hour of your time?
You are eternal. We act, in this unlimited drama which we call life. This is an unlimited drama of victory and defeat, happiness and sorrow, day and night ...We have different roles. The question of: What is the meaning of life?
Only arises when we are conscious of our current lifetime only, when we think that we are bodies, perishable bodies and we cannot find the meaning of a lame existence of doing mechanical things day by day until the body ceases to work... inthe awareness of the petiness of our current situation, when we are aware that suffering is there...in that circumstance, we ask "what is the purpose of our life?" Until we have not discovered for ourselves who are you, WHO AM I? until we experience this then this question will be there. WHo am i? the body? which part? the brains? how a physical brain can produce inmaterial thoughts? how thoughts appear in our mind? if we have answers for these questions then we can talk about God..otherwise, we are just repeating what a book says or what a priest or "holy man" says or what my tradition told me, but whithout the experience of it.

Once I know who am I, i can see that I act in this world. My actions have consequences, positive or negative at this time. What I do, it will come back to me. There is no need for someone to punish you, the actions will get you sooner or later, in this lifetime or in the next one.. the one who suffers is the soul, you, the sentient being.

Once you see that your own Karma (action) has a consequence and that there are 6 billion souls around this planet each one performing actions (roles) then you will see that this web of actions produce an end result...this is known as the drama. At this time, it is hell....
Our actions begin by a thought, how thoughts start?

This is not my knowledge, it is pretty deep. Here check it out, if you have the chance: www.brahmakumaris.com
I found there is not knowledge comparable to this... and in my expereince, there is no better experience. How do you recognize God? Through his knowledge. Which knowledge? the knowledge of the beginning, middle and end, our own history and geography, our purpose and a clear explanation of who God is... which you can experience yourself.....the experience of God and the experience of who you are....
http://db.bkwsu.com/index.cfm

What about the religions? 2000 years after their founders have found them... any changes? Things are worse as a matter of fact.

wizanda
Re: The Meaning of Life Posted on: 2005/6/3 19:37
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
So since i have died before and seen heaven/Oneness and God.
Plus got a chance to see, who and what my soul is, does that mean we can then move on to discussing this? lol, sorry, Shalom, Namaste!!

As you put it, it is like a record, without the hole in the center it won't play.
The universe is the same and all spreads from a single point of infinite wisdom and knowledge. Not a single soul, yet all souls energy and light channeled in to a single point, this is God.
Untill this is seen, it is hard to even comprehend what God or the universe is.

Yet with this in mind, what is the meaning of life then??

As for many years, many books have been written in an effort to solve it.

These have been used by the powers that be to control as the word states from latin, re=to bring under or bring back to control, legion=group of people, this i was told by my mum who studied latin, yet i havent fully checked it my self.

So if it is going to get better, we need to realise there is much knowledge with in these books.

why i was told to make this site in the 1st place, later we will build some where real. when the time comes, as when people are in person, egos get fired up and untill we come closer to oneness, many will just fight.

As for the question, put your self in the role of the creator of exsistence, then work out what purpose we have.

This is where i started the thread, as we can clearly see we are need to be part of the symbiosis.

Now the symbiosis is one, yet we have disconnected from this and become unlike any other specics even bacteria has a purpose.

We are slow destorying the planet and believing we are right as some of our religions have missed this point.

Yet we as a people have the power, no goverments or religions or any way to control people, can stop each one trying to live in harmony with nature and oneness.

So as you put it before, that you are in the groove and run the course of the record.

So change the record and choose what is best, rather then running a record that isn't in harmony.

Peace B with U
avyakt7
Re: The Meaning of Life Posted on: 2005/6/3 23:18
Just popping in
Just before changing the record, some clarifications follow to make things accurate:

You said:
"So since i have died before and seen heaven/Oneness and God.
Plus got a chance to see, who and what my soul is, does that mean we can then move on to discussing this? lol, sorry, Shalom, Namaste!!"

You ARE a soul. you cannot see what your soul is...

You said:
"These have been used by the powers that be to control as the word states from latin, re=to bring under or bring back to control, legion=group of people, this i was told by my mum who studied latin, yet i havent fully checked it my self."

If you check religion comes from the latin "religare" = to tie again, to tie fast.. to bind together..

You said:
"So if it is going to get better, we need to realise there is much knowledge with in these books."

There is much knowledge but not accurate knowledge and certainly God had nothing to do with them.

You said:
"As for the question, put your self in the role of the creator of exsistence, then work out what purpose we have."

We are eternal beings. We cannot be created neither destroyed. Souls are eternal. Matter is eternal too. Matter cannot be created neither destroyed, it can only be transformed...God did not create us. God did not create the world. It has always existed. (i'll be happy to discuss about this one more time)

You said:
"This is where i started the thread, as we can clearly see we are need to be part of the symbiosis.

Now the symbiosis is one, yet we have disconnected from this and become unlike any other specics even bacteria has a purpose."

Your thread will not be disconnected again. The purpose of a bacteria depends on the eyes which are looking at. The purpose of a bacteria changes if you are a scientist or if you are another bacteria....

You said:
"So change the record and choose what is best, rather then running a record that isn't in harmony."

In a predestined world you cannot change the "record", but yet if you are aware, you could. The songs in th record are eternal, it will play the same tune, but yet every time, we think the tune is new...the truth is a paradox.

Om Shanti.

« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7) 8 9 10 ... 14 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post