Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Re: The Meaning of Life Posted on: 2005/6/4 23:18
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
So what did create the universe to work in symbiosis?
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
brendalee
Re: The Meaning of Life Posted on: 2005/6/7 2:11
Not too shy to talk
ok alot of these replies are so out there that they don't even make scence and I'm not ever going to be able to finish reading them!

The question was the meaning of life not a descriptiton of what type of beings we are. The alien hunters will be writing next!!!

The meaning of life is such a loaded question that it seems half of the planet has answered!

Here is what I know. God created us for companionship and to fullfill His plans on this earth. God has given us a purpose and meaning for our lives but it is up to us to discover what that is for each of us. We each have a separate and equally important destiny to fullfill.

For me, God is the meaning of life and his son my reason to live. He is my heartsong, my first love and there is no one that can move me like Him! I weep for Him and laugh with Him, humble myself before Him and worship Him.

Others don't have a first love but He is mine. I am cherished in His hands.

What more meaning can there be but to love and serve God, reflect His glory in my life and one day embrace Him as my father and gaze upon the beauty of his face!

brendalee
qOLOp
Re: The Meaning of Life Posted on: 2005/6/7 10:42
=->qOLOp
It does apper that wizanda, does keep trying to get the subjected back on track
Very intresting though on both sides
qOLOp
Re: The Meaning of Life Posted on: 2005/6/13 15:42
=->qOLOp
You said:

"ok alot of these replies are so out there that they don't even make scence and I'm not ever going to be able to finish reading them!

The question was the meaning of life not a descriptiton of what type of beings we are. The alien hunters will be writing next!!!."

FYI. You need to know what kind of being you are BEFORE you know what your purpose is. An accurate information of who you are is VERY important to answer most of the ontological questions related with it....
« 1 ... 5 6 7 (8) 9 10 11 ... 14 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post