Oneness - True Faith
scottybruno
"I Have a Vision" Posted on: 2004/8/9 6:33
Just popping in
"I Have a Vision"
by: Scott Bruno

Heaven on Earth

Subject: An address to the people and church leadership

In the summer of 2003 I had a several visions in which many messages and discoveries came to me. I have chosen to write about this experience in hopes of sharing these visions and discoveries so that we may together make for a better place on earth. And perhaps, with a little help from each other, bring a more heavenly world about. I am not sure why these messages came to me but the main message was very clear; Heaven is on Earth.

I believe that there are two facets to finding heaven on earth. The first being that of finding heaven within oneself; a greater inner peace if you will. Secondly that being as the world coming together globally for a more heavenly planet. Again, one man or woman can not do this alone, however, a large group of people, with a vision, and the motivation to make dire change can reach far beyond our imaginations and make this vision a reality.

This memo has been drafted for all the different churches and belief systems leadership in order to share a unified finding in which will address a long standing need to begin to come together in order to achieve the prior unthinkable; Heaven on Earth.

Such a goal may draw strict criticism from all corners of the world but all should remember that it is heaven that many, if not all of us have been reaching for since the beginning of time. The very first step in the process of attaining this goal resides within the people and leadership of the churches, and specifically in respecting each others beliefs. Until we learn to love one other, regardless of our beliefs, we will never reach a more divine existence upon earth.

Be aware of "Belief Tolerance" that is, a country, nation or group of people with several different spiritual beliefs residing in the same location in peace. While "Belief Tolerance" is dearly accepted in the United States, and many other countries, we are witnessing lack of "Belief Tolerance" in many areas throughout the world. As leaders in the church communities and of the missions that touch the far reaches of countries around the world it is imperative now to begin a new message. As leaders in the varying churches we need to understand that each of our teachings contains the "Golden Rule" that many if not all of our beliefs wish to perform good and not harbor and perform acts of evil. Our message should be of togetherness and not of "Our way or the highway". The time has come to break down the walls between our beliefs and set our sites upon our common goal.

Perhaps it is best to share that this vision comes from an all loving God, a supreme being whom loves all races, religions and beliefs. Some basic principles which were offered were as follows:

1. That all beliefs should respect each others beliefs peacefully

2. That each person is a temple within themselves

3. That together we can imagine and produce a more heavenly earth, but apart we will continue to repeat history

4. That the choice of being positive, over being negative, creates positive lasting results

5. That thinking globally and acting locally will help speed the creation of a more heavenly earth

6. That seeking out beauty in all that we see, touch, taste, smell and hear will inherit further beauty

This message is to urge church leadership to halt speaking down upon other religious beliefs and to begin focusing on a more loving global message of cooperation. The truth has come to you now by God and it is now our mission to begin to carry out this loving message of neutrality. Let us begin this, our final approach, together. If you have come across this message and are not a leader in a group please do your best to spread the word. God Speed.

Scott Bruno
http://www.scottbruno.com
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
Re: "I Have a Vision" Posted on: 2004/9/11 3:49
=->qOLOp
Right on Scott,
Though you use different words, your statement reminds me quite a bit of what I wrote back in 1986 after meeting the Rainbow Family (you can find links through my sites "links" page) I wish to assure you many of us are getting the vision. Always a little different, reflecting our personalities, but surprisingly similar. I am currently trying to squeeze as much perfection as I can manage into the Physical world. Falling short of my lofty goals somewhat, but in the general direction. Please visit my page: http://members.fortunecity.com/fbush2/rainbow.html
and look around. I also added a poem called the Dream to this forums poetry section. I think you might be able to relate to it. We ARE one. Namaste'
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post